Default Distal Radius Fracture Surgery (Screw Improperly Placed in Joint)

My question involves malpractice in the state of: Texas . I fractured my wrist very badly 8 months ago. Volar plate and screws were implanted. I have lost my job because of loss of wrist extension, stiffness, pain, swelling, and loss of finger dexterity. Drs keep blowing me off pretty much saying I have crps and it will just take time. Meanwhile they say suck it up and move the hand as much as possible. I recently reviewed the xray they gave me just after surgery and discovered that one of the screws was screwed into my joint. Is this something worth pursuing as far as a lawsuit since I have suffered for 8 months lost my job and they failed to diagnose or tell me the screw is in the joint which is not normal and probably causing my pain and disabilty?

Default Re: Distal Radius Fracture Surgery (Screw Improperly Placed in Joint)

Have you gone to see different doctor?

Are you an expert on reading X-rays or how the pin should have been placed? Did a qualified orthopedic surgeon tell you it was placed wrong?

right??? Come on. X-rays are hard to read. It might have just been the angle. I bet it was.

1. Sponsored Links