Default I Can't Find My Child or Her Guardian

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Oklahoma, sorry didn't know how to post... I have been trying to contact my daughter since May 24th to see if they were okay because of the floodings, I talked to her neighbor to find out they moved to texas from her oldest daughter she was living with because there was a fight between the two that the guardian wanted her to sign a paper that if she killed herself or died that the middle daughter (step daughter) would recieve guardianship of my daughter, and the oldest daughter refused to sign it, which is against the contact order in a fit of rage she moved to Texas with the middle daughter and after trying to find her address or whereabouts I am still at a dead end and left wondering if my daughter is okay, I am allowed supervised visits and phone visits because we had an agreed marriage that we were trying to keep our daughter as unexposed to the courts as humanly possible and at the time I was homeless and going to welding school it's been 5 years since then and I'm in a 3 story duplex I've maintained the same residence for 3 years I have maintained the same phone the entire time and I have notified her any time i have moved and where I can be contacted at i requested to talk to my daughter and I didn't get to talk to her to see if she's alright

Default Re: I Can't Find My Child or Her Guardian

And your question is?

Default Re: I Can't Find My Child or Her Guardian

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation. Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

Quote Quoting WeldMonkey
    View Post
    I have been trying to contact my daughter since May 24th to see if they were okay
    Who are "they"?

Quote Quoting WeldMonkey
    View Post
    I talked to her neighbor to find out they moved to texas from her oldest daughter she was living with because there was a fight between the two that the guardian wanted her to sign a paper
    I really can't make heads or tails of this, but whose guardian are you referring to? In the subject header of your post, you referred to your "child or her guardian." Does that mean your daughter is the subject of a guardianship order? If she is an adult (as your post seems to imply), why is she subject to a guardianship order?

Quote Quoting WeldMonkey
    View Post
    we had an agreed marriage
    Huh?

Ultimately, there's no question in your post, so I'm not sure what the purpose of it is. If you have a question, please clarify what it is and also re-write the story so that it's clear who's who.

1. Sponsored Links