Default What Case Law Overrides Contractors' Contracts when Governing Agency Changes Rules

My question involves business law in the state of: New York
    What is the law or case law that overrides any licensed contractors' agreement or contract when the issuing or governing agency changes the guidelines or rules?

Default Re: What Case Law Overrides Contractors' Contracts when Governing Agency Changes Rule

Quote Quoting donerightonce
    View Post
    My question involves business law in the state of: New York
    What is the law or case law that overrides any licensed contractors' agreement or contract when the issuing or governing agency changes the guidelines or rules?
    Your question is too general to provide a helpful answer. I assume that by agency you mean a government agency, but not all government agency guideline or rule changes would have any impact on a contract a licensed contractor has with someone else. You'll need to provide some details. Who is the contract with — the government agency, a general contractor, a homeowner, or what? What agency is involved and what rule or guideline has changed? Does the contract address the issue of that sort of change in any way?

Default Re: What Case Law Overrides Contractors' Contracts when Governing Agency Changes Rule

I suspect that OP is a contractor and the licensing agency has change the licensing requirements. So OP wants to know how that affects his responsibility to his client.

Just a guess on my part.

1. Sponsored Links