Default Order Not to Talk

My question involves marriage law for the State of:

Can I place a legal order on my husband not to discuss aspects of our marriage and my job situation?

As an aside: I am interested in knowing the spousal right and duties guidelines.

Default Re: Order Not to Talk

Not unless you could convince a judge to order such a gag order for some specific reason.

I don't know what you mean by spousal right and duties guidelines.

If a gag order is issued (very unlikely). It would end the moment the divorce was finalised.

spousal right and duties is the name of this forum. So I was looking for a list of spousal right and duties guidelines. There must be something this is forum is based on.

There is no such list. The subforum is more a category of questions you should ask here.

Quote Quoting DogDays5400
    View Post
    spousal right and duties is the name of this forum. So I was looking for a list of spousal right and duties guidelines. There must be something this is forum is based on.
    Spouses have lots of rights and duties. It wouldn't make sense to try to list them all.

Since the OP is so fixated on the name of the Sub Forum and this Sub is under the Sub of Family Law and Divorce, I forgot to ask the OP is this question tied to a divorce?

View Post
    Can I place a legal order on my husband not to discuss aspects of our marriage and my job situation?
    No. Only a court can "place a legal order."

You can, of course, ask the court to make whatever orders you like, and we have no conceivable way of telling you -- in the abstract and without any context whatsoever -- whether any given order is or isn't likely to be granted.

View Post
    I am interested in knowing the spousal right and duties guidelines.
    Not really sure what "spousal right and duties guidelines" might mean, but any such guidelines would vary from state to state, and you ignored the prompt to identify your state.

Post history. This is the OP who is convinced that there is a list out there somewhere of employees who have been disciplined by their employers and that there is a law that will help her/him to compel whoever maintains this list to fork it over to him/her.

1. Sponsored Links