And this was how long ago?

Default Re: Dir Hearing

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    And this was how long ago?
    Feb 2017.

Quote Quoting hr for me
    View Post
    lost wages under WC would generally stop if you are terminated for another reason (especially something they are calling gross misconduct). From what you have stated previously, you lost your job because three employees accused you of theft. That would be a valid reason to terminate and stop lost wages in my state(s). Not sure about yours. But it could just as easily be that you were returned to full duty....

Any WC injury medical costs would generally continue.

i know you've posted random details and questions out here for a while, but it's hard to keep timelines and details straight. As you have been told before the only one that can really do that and see the impact of one thing on another is going to be the lawyer that you didn't take to this hearing. I forget if you even have one for this part of your complaint. As has been said before, this is not a DIY project if you truly have a case and want to actually win something.
    Thank you for responding. I know Iíve posted randomly on several forums and Iím sure I left out some details here and there.

This is definitely not a DIY project. I finished trial a few weeks ago for my WC claim. It doesnít help that the defense are not following the procedures.

When, month and year, did you file the complaint of workers comp violation?

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    When, month and year, did you file the complaint of workers comp violation?
    It was pass the statute of limitations when I first became aware of that law. The trial judge did allow me to file it at my trial

Quote Quoting Fallguy
    View Post
    It was pass the statute of limitations when I first became aware of that law. The trial judge did allow me to file it at my trial
    That is not a reply to the question asked that you quoted.

And that is why we don't get anywhere with you, Fallguy. You don't answer what was asked; you answer what you think we want to hear.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    And that is why we don't get anywhere with you, Fallguy. You don't answer what was asked; you answer what you think we want to hear.
    Iím sure Iíve answered it many times. The only thing left to give is my ssn and adj #.

I have an accepted claim with an admitted injury. Iíve amended my claim and added other injuries per QME report. The qme is reserving his opinion until he received all doctors reports. I have not been evaluated for most of the reports he wants to see.

I went to 4 hearings and 2 days of trial the last 8 months for ttd benefits. The judge has accepted all evidence and testimony and Iíll get a decision in 60 days.

Quote Quoting Fallguy
    View Post
    I’m sure I’ve answered it many times. The only thing left to give is my ssn and adj #.

I have an accepted claim with an admitted injury. I’ve amended my claim and added other injuries per QME report. The qme is reserving his opinion until he received all doctors reports. I have not been evaluated for most of the reports he wants to see.

I went to 4 hearings and 2 days of trial the last 8 months for ttd benefits. The judge has accepted all evidence and testimony and I’ll get a decision in 60 days.
    OK then we're all done. Thanks for the update.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3