Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Atty Has Not Given Me My Inheritance After 8 Mos

Quote Quoting Mark47n
    View Post
    You are one of the last true people person's aren't you? I can just see you laying on the floor kicking and waving your tiny fists...

The attorney doesn't answer to you, you insolent rude boy, her answers to the trustee (and I can see why that isn't you). Any information that he provides is a courtesy.

The rest of your post is complete incoherent nonsense. If you don't like how things are being handled hire an attorney and sue the trustee, your brother. That's your recourse.
    If you are going to start insulting me then I will respond in kind! You are an amoral, dishonest blithering imbecile!

You are sooo dishonest you can't even say that an atty who is hired and fails to act for 8 months is blameless. Shame on you. Total dishonesty by you! Your amorality is astounding. Only in atty world is the person who hires someone to do a job considered guilty when the person retained screws up.

Is it STILL your position that the atty is totally blameless?

[QUOTE=just blue;1119445]https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads...itance.654898/[/QUOTE

Just Blue/Just Dishonest
    Still stalking me I see. Glad to know I live in your head!

Mark47n are you going to cry? By your infantile post - It looks YOU are the one having a little girl temper tantrum! Waaaaaaaaa!!!

I guess the truth hurts now doesn't it? It's corrupt and amoral people like u who cause the public to hold atty's in such low esteem. Dishonest, amoral, unwilling to admit an atty who does not file papers for 8 mos is NOT corrupt and then pointing the finger at someone else. You are a disgrace!

If the trustee/executor that hired the attorney to handle this stuff isn't doing his job to a standard the trustee/executor isn't happy with the trustee/executor should replace the attorney. If YOU have a problem with how the attorney is dealing with it your complaint should be aimed at the trustee/executor.

Really no different than me not liking how the guy that mows my lawn. If I don't like his work I'll fire him. If my neighbor doesn't like his work the neighbor should take it up with me.

So your silly, ridiculous, clueless premise is that a beneficiary should not care at all about an atty who does not file papers for 8 months? The atty was hired to do the work.

I guess atty's not doing something they are suppose to do is a ok in ALIEN PLANET ATTY WORLD but not in the real world! Atty's seem to think they are entitled to operate in a bubble w special rules that only apply to them and that others NOT in ALIEN PLANET ATTY WORLD consider corrupt and dishonest and wrong!

I did not say beneficiary should not care. I clearly said one should take it up with the person that hired the attorney.

[QUOTE=Gettingrippedoff;1119462]If you are going to start insulting me then I will respond in kind! You are an amoral, dishonest blithering imbecile!

You are sooo dishonest you can't even say that an atty who is hired and fails to act for 8 months is blameless. Shame on you. Total dishonesty by you! Your amorality is astounding. Only in atty world is the person who hires someone to do a job considered guilty when the person retained screws up.

Is it STILL your position that the atty is totally blameless?

Quote Quoting just blue
    View Post
    https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads...itance.654898/[/QUOTE

Just Blue/Just Dishonest
    Still stalking me I see. Glad to know I live in your head!

Mark47n are you going to cry? By your infantile post - It looks YOU are the one having a little girl temper tantrum! Waaaaaaaaa!!!

I guess the truth hurts now doesn't it? It's corrupt and amoral people like u who cause the public to hold atty's in such low esteem. Dishonest, amoral, unwilling to admit an atty who does not file papers for 8 mos is NOT corrupt and then pointing the finger at someone else. You are a disgrace!
    You really need some mental help. Many of the members of this site post to several advice sites. You are really not that special.

As a FYI: The charming Mr. Gettingrippedoff has been banned for rude and rather insane postings on another site. S/He was advised by a site vetted Attorney and OP proceeded to attack and accuse that attorney of being in league with the attorney in his/her legal issue. Oh! And a "worldwide boycott" was issued by OP on said site. Thus far no one in the world seem to have gotten OP's order.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    If the trustee/executor that hired the attorney to handle this stuff isn't doing his job to a standard the trustee/executor isn't happy with the trustee/executor should replace the attorney. If YOU have a problem with how the attorney is dealing with it your complaint should be aimed at the trustee/executor.

Really no different than me not liking how the guy that mows my lawn. If I don't like his work I'll fire him. If my neighbor doesn't like his work the neighbor should take it up with me.
    If you hire someone to wash your car, and they scratch it up or otherwise do a bad job - do you blame YOURSELF or the person you hired who did the bad job?

This is a novel approach that the person who hires someone to do a job is the one at fault - not the person who botched the job.

How is it that there are lawsuits then if the person who hires the person - in your analysis - is the person who is at fault?

If what you are saying is true - then wouldn't that put the entire legal system - as regards lawsuits out of business?

Isn't the ability to hold someone liable for work you hired them to do that was done in a shoddy manner the entire basis of the legal system?

After reading this thread on several forums (and having made no comment on any of them) I have just one question for the OP:

Respectfully, precisely what is it that you believe an internet forum can do for you?

Quote Quoting Gettingrippedoff
    View Post
    If you hire someone to wash your car, and they scratch it up or otherwise do a bad job - do you blame YOURSELF or the person you hired who did the bad job?

This is a novel approach that the person who hires someone to do a job is the one at fault - not the person who botched the job.

How is it that there are lawsuits then if the person who hires the person - in your analysis - is the person who is at fault?

If what you are saying is true - then wouldn't that put the entire legal system - as regards lawsuits out of business?

Isn't the ability to hold someone liable for work you hired them to do that was done in a shoddy manner the entire basis of the legal system?
    Read almost everything you just wrote.

You didn't hire the lawyer. Your brother did.

It isn't a perfect analogy but it will work. You take your car to the carwash and it gets damaged. Are you going to sue the kid that washed it or the owner of the car wash that hired the kid?

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

This is playing out the same way it did across the street. Histrionics and an almost theatrical refusal to understand what is being said.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Quote Quoting Gettingrippedoff
    View Post
    So your silly, ridiculous, clueless premise is that a beneficiary should not care at all about an atty who does not file papers for 8 months? The atty was hired to do the work.

I guess atty's not doing something they are suppose to do is a ok in ALIEN PLANET ATTY WORLD but not in the real world! Atty's seem to think they are entitled to operate in a bubble w special rules that only apply to them and that others NOT in ALIEN PLANET ATTY WORLD consider corrupt and dishonest and wrong!

Lets try something here.

Your brother is legally responsible as executor/trustee to file the necessary paperwork to get the money released to the trust so that the trust can distribute the money to the beneficiaries. Your brother, instead of doing it himself, decided to hire an attorney to do it for him. That is why your brother is the only person you can sue to speed things up, because your brother is the one who is legally responsible.

It doesn't matter how badly the attorney is behaving, its still your brother's legal responsibility. I don't get why you don't understand that.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast