Question What is a Contemplated Transaction

My question involves business law in the state of:
    What is 'contemplated transaction' and what are differences between this concept and contracts?
    I want to know the legal consequences of this item; In a reservation form, there is not any definition for it.

Default Re: Contemplated Transaction

Quote Quoting Tooba
    View Post
    What is 'contemplated transaction' and what are differences between this concept and contracts?
    I want to know the legal consequences of this item; In a reservation form, there is not any definition for it.
    In what state or country are you located? In the U.S. a contemplated transaction merely means a transaction that someone is thinking about entering into. It has no particular legal significance.

Quote Quoting Tooba
    View Post
    What kind of transaction?

What is the purpose of the "reservation form"?

And in what context is the phrase "contemplated transaction" used.

In the reservation form to buy a building unit and it had a payment schedule (installment amount)
    In 'the agreement of sale clause: "purchaser hereby undertake to promptly enter into an agreement of sale for the above unit upon presentation of the same to Purchaser by Seller or its agents, whereupon the items of such sale shall be governed by such Agreement of Sale. until such time as Purchaser and Seller enter into Agreement of Sale, this reservation form shall govern the contemplated transaction. "

thank you
    Emirate of Dubai

Dubai?

This site is devoted to US law so any comment would be an extremely wild guess.

But it seems to me that the "contemplated transaction" is your eventual purchase of the property and whatever agreement you are signing now binds you to the terms and conditions of the purchase.

I strongly suggest you consult a local attorney who can review your situation and properly advise you.

Default Re: What is a Contemplated Transaction

Quote Quoting Tooba
    View Post
    "Contemplate" and "transaction" are commonly and easily understood English words. You can look up their meanings in a dictionary. A contract is a mutual agreement supported by consideration.

If that doesn't answer your question, you'll need to be more clear about what you're asking.

1. Sponsored Links