Default What to Do if You Don't Get a Replacement Green Card After an Extension

I had my greencard renewed last year. I still have not received a new one and I am planning to travel in July. I have been trying to get an appointment on the infopass website and I cannot get one. I have been trying since last month.

Is there anything else I can do to get an appointment or get an extension sticker on my greencard? I really want to visit my family this year.

Thank you,

Default Re: What to Do if You Don't Get a Replacement Green Card After an Extension

If you are stating that your extension was approved but for some reason you did not receive your new Green Card in the mail, you can apply for a replacement using form I-90. You should be able to see the date of mailing in your online case status.

Default Re: What to Do if You Don't Get a Replacement Green Card After an Extension

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    If you are stating that your extension was approved but for some reason you did not receive your new Green Card in the mail, you can apply for a replacement using form I-90. You should be able to see the date of mailing in your online case status.
    It has not been approved yet. It is still in the process of being approved.

If you qualify, try making an expedite request as described here.

1. Sponsored Links