Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2019

    Default What Documents Do You Need to Move to the U.S.A.

    I am kinda new here.I am not from US but i m going to move to Miami soon.
    What kind of docements do i need?Maybe you can give some advices?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: What Documents Do You Need to Move to the U.S.A.

    If you want to move to the U.S. temporarily, you would need a visa that allows you to do so. If you have a qualified employer and otherwise qualify for the visa, you might be able to get an employment-based visa (such as a H1B visa); if you want to move to the U.S. permanently you would have to obtain some form of immigrant visa, or a dual-intent visa that would allow you to enter the U.S. for the approved purpose and then later attempt to obtain permanent residency if you qualify (again, such as a H1B visa). As you have shared essentially no facts with us, it would make sense for you to consult an immigration lawyer.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Recovery of Premises: Can You Move a Subtenant's Belongings if He Doesn't Move Out After Being Given Notice
    By Pheed in forum Landlord-Tenant Law
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2018, 08:12 AM
  2. Denial of Access: Landlord delayed move-in, and now won't let me schedule move
    By Joe Gahona in forum Landlord-Tenant Law
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 05:56 PM
  3. Can Friend of the Court Make Me Move if I Move Away from the Support Payer
    By allysonmarie123 in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 07:58 PM
  4. Emancipation: I Want to Move Out of My Dads House and Move in with My Babys Daddy
    By Lovergurl* in forum Juvenile Law
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources