4000A1 VC
    40508A VC
    405095 VC

UPDATED:10-25-16*
    "
    ACCIDENTS:
    NONE*
    END

I looked it up and understand some of it. the thing is I drove without a license many times got more then a few tickets. this seems to say im suspended for failure to appear for driving on a suspended license..... but how do I know for one ticket or many? I want to finally go to court tell them I couldn't pay but afraid to. any suggestions or help is very appreciate. thanks community.

thanks to anyone who can help. I want to go into court if I wont get thrown in jail. I stopped driving after all the suspended license tickets 3 years going now

Default Re: Got My Driver History. Can I Fix This

Absent extraordinary circumstances, a warrant for your arrest should not issue from a failure to appear.

To know how to address this and clear up any court fines, you will have to contact the specific courts where you failed to appear. Before you can get a new and valid license, you will need to clear up any holds that are in place by the courts.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

ya I called years ago they just told me I had to talk to a judge. seems the dmv is holding it cause I didn't appear. I moved out of los angeles county hopefully if I call them they can give me some guidance.

Quote Quoting davidatolle
    View Post
    ya I called years ago they just told me I had to talk to a judge. seems the dmv is holding it cause I didn't appear. I moved out of los angeles county hopefully if I call them they can give me some guidance.
    It could be that after 3 years the holds are lifted, but you would still have to jump through hoops to get your license back. Not to mention that it seems you have another FTA from 2016 that still appears (assuming that copied record was your full DMV record). Now, if that 14601.1 VC offense was charged as a misdemeanor then you could very well have a warrant for your arrest. Lucky for you that most DAs do not pursue those as misdemeanor offenses, and the CVC tends to discourage it.

I'm surprised you have not had cars towed out from beneath you. Typically, the police impound cars driven by suspended driver for 30 days. To get them back you tend to owe well over $2,000 and can get charged with misdemeanors.

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,

You have a failure to appear and a driving on a suspended license. You can't even think about getting your license back until you appear in court. Driving on a suspended is what's called a "priorable offense" meaning, the consequences go up for each violation and could land you in jail. This charge, because it appears there's no proof you had actual service of the notice of suspension, can and likely will be reduced by the court or the prosecuting authority. In larger metropolitan areas, the city attorney handles these matters, not the DA and they like prosecuting. I'd suggest you get yourself on the court's calendar ASAP. As CDWJAVA pointed out, if you get stopped, your car can be towed and stored for 30 days at your expense.

Not quite, LW. The City Attorney in CA rarely is involved in traffic prosecutions. In fact, in CA even the DA is not generally involved. Unless referred to the DA (or in rare cases, the City Attorney) and filed as a misdemeanor, these are infractions and handled in Traffic Court without a prosecutor. And suspension actions tend to be lifted after time. This printout is only a part of the one the DMV - and even law enforcement - might see. While there may still be fines leveed by a court, it is possible that any hold has been lifted.

The DMV can tell him whether or not there exists any active holds, and the courts can tell him what actions are still pending and what fines must be paid. Or, on the off chance there are any warrants out. However, if he has been previously stopped and not taken into custody, I suspect not. It is rare these days that warrants issue from FTAs unless they are filed as misdemeanors.

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,

Both 14601.1 and 12500 are misdemeanors. The DMV will not clear an FTA on its own and it takes a direct entry from the clerk's office to clear it by the court.

1. Sponsored Links