I was completely confused about it being titled in Arizona also because neither of us are a resident of Arizona. It sounds to me, Like you said, The lender isn't wanting to complete the financing in this situation. They are probably unable to find a lender willing to do it. I have been calling them for last couple weeks trying to figure out what is going on and if I should bring the car back. . But they had been delaying me and saying they were looking into other options. They finally responded and yesterday I said maybe I should just get the car back to you since it has been 5 1/2 weeks and I don't own the car and Im not comfortable with possessing the car in this situation. They finally said ok. Bring it back. I scheduled an auto transport to get it back to them from Oklahoma to Arizona. They didn't mention anything but is there any chance they will try to get money from me for miles and usage?