Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default Re: Contacting Employer

Quote Quoting DogDays5400
    View Post
    Per the NLRB site --- It is illegal for an employer or union to retaliate against employees for filing charges or participating in NLRB investigations or proceedings.
    you are no longer an employee and your contact with the nlrb was post employment so they are not retaliating against an employee

You were not terminated for contacting the nlrb. You keep trying to twist this into some improper action by the employer. The fact is they terminated you for whatever reason they did and you’re having a hissy fit because you got fired.

seriously dude, stop trying to get hired where you aren’t wanted. You are edging closer and closer to illegal activity.

Yup I am trying very very hard to find anything that will get me back in the door. Anything , any reason !

View Post
    Yup I am trying very very hard to find anything that will get me back in the door. Anything , any reason !
    As we have told you, more than 100 times, you have no back-door (or any other door, for that matter) to become re-employed by your former employer. Period.

I am going to remind you of something I told you some threads ago.

Even in the one in a million chance that you somehow managed to force the employer to rehire you against their will, you would hold the job only as long as it took for them to build a bullet-proof case to fire you again. One minute late for work? Written up for tardiness, even if it was due to heavy traffic. Checked out at 5:10 instead of 5:00? Written up for working unauthorized overtime. Build 85 widgets when your co-workers all built 90? Unsatisfactory performance. It wouldn't take long at all for them to build a perfectly clean case for them to fire you once again.

If you put a quarter of the time and energy into finding a job elsewhere as you put into what is a completely worthless attempt to get rehired here, you'd have had another job long ago.

He is so obsessed with this job, I don't think he will give up, a shame.

Passionate about the place. It a top employer in the US. A convergence of many passions in my life. It a must to return.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

View Post
    Passionate about the place. It a top employer in the US. A convergence of many passions in my life. It a must to return.
    You. Are. Not. Returning. Ever. Ever. Ever.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

View Post
    They are clearly not as passionate about you.

Keep this up and you will end up in a jail cell.

View Post
    No, it is not a MUST. It's a want. You must breathe. You must eat. You must drink. But your life will go on without a return to this company who obviously doesn't want you. Your obsession with this has turned into an unhealthy fixation. Please seek mental health advice.

Won't happen.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5