Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: Contacting Employer

In response to : As long as they had the info posted as the law requires, they’re safe. If you didn’t see it doesn’t mean it wasn’t properly posted. You need more than guesses and speculation to be able to determine if the info was properly posted.

AS I stated I did not see the poster. At this point how can I get more than guesses and speculation on the proper posting of the poster?

Many if not most businesses have a large poster(s) that has the required state & federal posting on one or two posters.

Since you have said getting your job back is your goal this line of inquiry isn't going to do it. At most, they would get a fine they'd likely just be told to put up the poster.

Pretty much every employer, especially a large one, is going to have posted laws as required. This is HR 101.

Not a guess or speculation....Even if you as an employee ignored them, didn't notice them, etc that is NOT an issue. The employer just has to prove they are posted. These are usually posted in a break room, kitchen etc. There is no law where they specifically have to be posted and no law requires them to be individually communicated. Some larger employers also have these documents on an intranet that only employees can get to. In the end it doesn't matter AT ALL if you saw them, just that they are posted.

This line of questioning will NOT get your job reinstated specifically (even if the employer failed to post them) - there is no "gotcha" here.

(And i doubt you have any gotcha on the NLRA situation with social media but you have posted NO details about this part to get any help)

I'd like to get input on the other instance where I think I may be able to extend the limitation period:
    "When is the 10(b) Limitation Period not the 10 (b) Limitation Period". (link here). Per my understanding of the conversation with Mr Miscimarra, the 6 month period is extended when "a party knows to file under 10 (b) period that some issue could be charged." Based on my reading, this statement is backed up with a Supreme Court ruling in Merck and Co v. Reynolds in the underlined and highlighted section of the Excerpt below. Given this ruling, can it be extrapolated that I ( in the diligent plaintiff role) did not know that there is a violation in the company's documented reason for my termination in light of the NRLB stance on social media and the use of electronic media.

I can easily argue I am a diligent plaintiff if that point comes into question.

You do realize that based on the information you have provided to us, absolutely nothing in your most recent post applies to your situation, right?

Gang, it's time to give up on this one.

Quote Quoting adjusterjack
    View Post
    Gang, it's time to give up on this one.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Quote Quoting DogDays5400
    View Post
    In response to : As long as they had the info posted as the law requires, they’re safe. If you didn’t see it doesn’t mean it wasn’t properly posted. You need more than guesses and speculation to be able to determine if the info was properly posted.

AS I stated I did not see the poster. At this point how can I get more than guesses and speculation on the proper posting of the poster?
    You can’t unless the employer,,that warned you to no longer contact them, will provide you with that information but that could get you sued, or even arrested if a court sees your actions as unlawful harassment.

seriously dude, you are being ridiculous. It’s time to move on and find work where they want to employ you. You appear to be a masochist wanting them to inflict pain on you. If that’s what you enjoy, go find a dominatrix to help you out. Playing the game you are now might end up landing you in jail

Per the NLRB site --- It is illegal for an employer or union to retaliate against employees for filing charges or participating in NLRB investigations or proceedings.

So, what charges did you file and what NLRB investigation or proceeding did you participate in?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast