Default Proper Disclosure of Hazardous Chemicals in Your Company's Productions

My question involves business law in the state of: California

Since the end of 2018 Prop 65 requires almost all company in California or sell in California to meet Prop 65. requirements. This includes posting hazardous chemicals in your products. There are many ways to meet these requirements and more ways to mess it up.

I need a lawyer to walk me through the process--Preferrably one in Southern California.

Thank you,
    Lost

Default Re: Proper Disclosure of Hazardous Chemicals in Your Company's Productions

You should try to find a lawyer in your vicinity who has experience with these issues. That will likely mean going to a larger law firm.

1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

1. Restrictive Covenants: Is a Non-Disclosure Agreement Still Valid After a Company Merger
    By georgeq in forum Employment and Labor
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-24-2018, 11:48 AM
  2. Towing: Tow Company Did Not Provide a Proper Written Authorization from My HOA , VC 22658(L)
    By RyanEX in forum Moving Violations, Parking and Traffic Tickets
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2015, 08:02 PM
  3. Towing: How to Prove That a Tow Company Did Not Give You Proper Documentation
    By somekindofaction in forum Moving Violations, Parking and Traffic Tickets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:20 PM
  4. Towing: Is Tow Truck Company Liable for Hazardous Material Spill
    By ftw0069 in forum Moving Violations, Parking and Traffic Tickets
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 02:21 PM
  5. Restrictive Covenants: Non-disclosure with a Michigan company but work in Ohio
    By montecore in forum Employment and Labor
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 10:11 AM

Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources