Default How to Start Single Member LLC and Write an Operating Agreement

My question involves business law in the state of: Oklahoma
    I want to start a single member LLC company to buy a house under LLC name. My parent will be residing in the house. I am not collecting any rent from them as long as they are living in the house. Since I am not collecting any rent from them, then I will not open a bank account under LLC name. How do I write the operating agreement where the CAPITAL CONTRIBUTION is mentioned and can I open a bank account in the future when I sell the house.
    I am grateful for any help.

Sam,

Default Re: Like to Know How to Start Single Member LLC and Writing an Operating Agreement

In what state will you form the LLC and, if different, in what state is the house located? And why do you wish to use a LLC for this? As you describe what you want to do, I'm not seeing a significant benefit to you from it.

Default Re: Like to Know How to Start Single Member LLC and Writing an Operating Agreement

Re: Like to Know How to Start Single Member LLC and Writing an Operating Agreement
    LLC will form in State of Oklahoma and the house located in Oklahoma
    Some time in the future I want to rent the property if my parent move to another state.
    Sam

I'm not seeing any benefit from an LLC either. I've owned rental homes without one.

Why do you think you need one?

1. Sponsored Links