Default Property Line

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Pa
    After a couple years of a disputed property line my neighbor finally got his property line surveyed we now know he has built a structure a shooting range /target 10-15 yards over line which also involved him cutting trees down to make it. Plus trees that now have bullets in them. Second part of this he has 300 some tires that are now on my property he placed behind his target what would he be looking at if I take him to civil court for damages. Surveying was done by people he hired and hasnít disputed it

Default Re: Property Line

Unless he has actually killed the trees he is shooting be looking at the cost to remove anything he has put on your property and to bring it back to its previous state. If the trees he cut down where yours their value as well.

Quote Quoting Plumout
    View Post
    My question involves real estate located in the State of: Pa
    After a couple years of a disputed property line my neighbor finally got his property line surveyed we now know he has built a structure a shooting range /target 10-15 yards over line which also involved him cutting trees down to make it. Plus trees that now have bullets in them. Second part of this he has 300 some tires that are now on my property he placed behind his target what would he be looking at if I take him to civil court for damages. Surveying was done by people he hired and hasn’t disputed it
    I have no idea what you'd have in damages. What you'd likely want to do is first get the guy to remove the things that he's built/placed on your land at his expense. I suggest you talk to him (in a cordial manner) and see if you can't get him to remove that stuff. You would also want to ask him to replace the trees that were cut down. If he's not willing to repair/replace what he's done, then you sue for injunction and for damages. Your damages would be whatever it would cost you to fix what he's done. So get some estimates as to what that will cost you.

To help with the matter talking to him is not a option. He has made that very clear

Quote Quoting Plumout
    View Post
    what would he be looking at if I take him to civil court for damages.
    What does this question mean? You can't seriously expect anyone here to estimate your possible damages based on something you only vaguely described.

I suggest you consult with a local attorney.

1. Sponsored Links