Default Medical Driver's License Suspension After an Accident

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Tennessee
    My dad got into an accident driving last year. He is the only one that got hurt on a country road. He was not under any influence but blacked out . hes an older man in his late 60s . the his license has been suspended and his doctor ordered him to take some type of test in order to get his license back. My dad took the test and failed it. Was nothing to do with driving juat how fast he could walk or how fast he could draw a line from one number to the next. Is there anyway he can get his license back? He can drive mentally hes sharped. He does have one bad eye. He needs to be able to drive to get around. Please help.

Default Re: Driving Accident Licence Suspended

Despite your argument that the test has nothing to do with driving, it does. He's going to need to prove he meets the medical requirements to the satisfaction of the state.

Default Re: Driving Accident Licence Suspended

You don't even know what the test was. How can you say it has nothing to do with driving?

1. Sponsored Links