Default Convincing A Judge To Grant Emancipation

How difficult is it to sway a judge to come to a verdict that leads to emancipation....? Like what are some things that would sway him/her in the direction of emancipating a teen? I do not need anyone to post the NC (im in NC) laws of emancipation i have read and reviewed all of them. Thank you

panther10758 Guest

Default Re: Emancipation

Quote Quoting YuRsZTRuLii
    View Post
    How difficult is it to sway a judge to come to a verdict that leads to emancipation....? Like what are some things that would sway him/her in the direction of emancipating a teen? I do not need anyone to post the NC (im in NC) laws of emancipation i have read and reviewed all of them. Thank you

then why ask us!?

i know the REQUIREMENTS but im saying like what are some examples of things that would help someone get emancipated. basically, what are some conditions that would make emancipation look good to the judges

panther10758 Guest

If you know the requirements then you have what you need! Its not about giving some story that judge will buy! Its about meeting the requirment sof the law and proving to judge you are better off on your own! all of tha tis stated in statute you state you understand. there ar eno magic words it about if you meet requiremtns and can prove its in your best interest

You need more than a good argument. You need evidence, and you need to convince the court based on the evidence that emancipation is in your best interest, following the court's consideration of the factors you have read in the other threads. Each case is different.

1. Sponsored Links