Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Default Re: Go Away Money

Quote Quoting Chuck77
    View Post
    First off, you are not offering a 'decision'. You are offering an anonymous opinion. With much of the same information you have with any other poster that comes here.

"I need more information" is another BS excuse/term you use here. Keep digging.
    Well, yes it would be a decision. It would be a decision of what my position on the incident is. I have made no decision that would lead me to a position where I would be able,to offer an opinion

why do I have to explain things to you like you’re a 12 year old?

And still there here are no real facts presented short of there was roadwork, there were some “construction cones”, and the cyclist rode into a ditch create by the contractor.

Keep bloviating chuckles.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    Well, yes it would be a decision. It would be a decision of what my position on the incident is. I have made no decision that would lead me to a position where I would be able,to offer an opinion

why do I have to explain things to you like you’re a 12 year old?

And still there here are no real facts presented short of there was roadwork, there were some “construction cones”, and the cyclist rode into a ditch create by the contractor.

Keep bloviating chuckles.
    Yawn.

Quote Quoting Chuck77
    View Post
    Yawn.
    Now you know how everybody else feels

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    Now you know how everybody else feels
    No. They are all hiding under rocks.

Quote Quoting Chuck77
    View Post
    No. They are all hiding under rocks.
    Seems most of the folks you’re referring to have posted in this thread. I suspect the others have simply given up on you and believe you are beyond being able to be educated.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    Seems most of the folks you’re referring to have posted in this thread. I suspect the others have simply given up on you and believe you are beyond being able to be educated.
    At least ten are steering clear, especially the guy who came up with the term, AJ.

Me and that paraplegic don't need your 'education.' Listening to you would have cost that poor guy $21 million dollars. It would have cost me a great deal too.

Ya, you are filled with great advice and education.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    Do you have a link to that prior thread? I can't seem to find it using the search. As I recall your situation and the one in the article (at least what we know of it) weren't exactly the same, and different facts can result in different outcomes.
    There is a post by a Brian57 that is very similar.

https://www.expertlaw.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=228701

Yet that isnít YOUR thread.

Sorry jk, there isn't anybody left to post on this thread because they all ran for cover out of embarrassment. Most of them never showing their faces in the first place.

Don't you see that silhouette of Carl's backside with his gunbelt and baton flopping up and down as he runs into the sunset? I see you still standing there refusing to wipe the egg of your face.

Chucky, is the link JJPuzels posted your thread?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast