Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Default Re: Go Away Money

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    you don’t believe the costs of defense can be in the millions?
    And you believe it could be in excess of $20 million? Why don't you give a detailed definition of just what 'go away money' is since you like that term so much? AJ likes the term too but he won't come near this thread.

You and Carl crack me up when you get cornered. You both have zero humility, therefore no ability to learn or change your understanding. You'd rather play 'lawyermouth' or run instead.

Quote Quoting Chuck77
    View Post
    And you believe it could be in excess of $20 million? Why don't you give a detailed definition of just what 'go away money' is since you like that term so much? AJ likes the term too but he won't come near this thread.

You and Carl crack me up when you get cornered. You both have zero humility, therefore no ability to learn or change your understanding. You'd rather play 'lawyermouth' or run instead.
    I addressed what the city paid. You really need to pay more attention to what you read.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Quote Quoting Chuck77
    View Post
    Is this a summons to the EL Clique to join in on the personal attack, rather than comment of why you see eye to eye with the attorneys who decided this case? Oh ya, you need more information too, huh?

BTW - I have a very good idea what the road crew failed to do that made them negligent. Care to speculate or offer your immense knowledge about negligence in this case? Any of you?
    Again, poor reading comprehension. I was saying that you're so full of compost that flowers should be sprouting out of your ears. It was not a call to attack as you so dearly wish.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    I addressed what the city paid. You really need to pay more attention to what you read.
    You need to read the title of this thread and tell us how you define 'go away money' since you, AJ and Carl like to use it so much.

Quote Quoting Chuck77
    View Post
    You need to read the title of this thread and tell us how you define 'go away money' since you, AJ and Carl like to use it so much.
    It’s YOUR thread. I didn’t bring it up.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    It’s YOUR thread. I didn’t bring it up.
    More evasive, lawyermouth BS.

Can't explain a term you guys use, huh?

BTW - You guys 'bring it up' all the time. Hence the reason for the thread.

Quote Quoting Chuck77
    View Post
    More evasive, lawyermouth BS.

Can't explain a term you guys use, huh?

BTW - You guys 'bring it up' all the time. Hence the reason for the thread.
    oh, it appeared the reason for the thread was your continued bloviation.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    oh, it appeared the reason for the thread was your continued bloviation.
    No, it appears you guys find yourself against the wall and running scared because your 'go away money' term has been exposed as BS.

As said before, if that paraplegic man came here before his settlement, ALL you guys would tell him that he had no case. If an identical case came here tomorrow, you all would still say they had no case...just to 'F' with them and to vent your bias against them.

Well, I would want actual information before I made any real decision. I still don’t have any real information regarding the case being discussed.

And true to form, you can continue to put the blow in bloviate.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    Well, I would want actual information before I made any real decision. I still don’t have any real information regarding the case being discussed.

And true to form, you can continue to put the blow in bloviate.
    First off, you are not offering a 'decision'. You are offering an anonymous opinion. With much of the same information you have with any other poster that comes here.

"I need more information" is another BS excuse/term you use here. Keep digging.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast