My question involves criminal law for the state of: texas
My sons father broke in to my apartment he beat me, beat my dog and took my son i told the police what happened and they believed him even though they saw he broke in amd i was bleeding from him hitting me i was arrested for telling the cops to send someone else because they were no help and i ended up in handcuffs i now cant see my 20 month old son and need help to fight off these false allegations i have enough proof to show i wasnt in the wrong i lost my job of the arrest and used my savings to bond out if anyone can please help me