Default Arrested Due to a False Domestic Violence Report

My question involves criminal law for the state of: texas
    My sons father broke in to my apartment he beat me, beat my dog and took my son i told the police what happened and they believed him even though they saw he broke in amd i was bleeding from him hitting me i was arrested for telling the cops to send someone else because they were no help and i ended up in handcuffs i now cant see my 20 month old son and need help to fight off these false allegations i have enough proof to show i wasnt in the wrong i lost my job of the arrest and used my savings to bond out if anyone can please help me

Default Re: Arrested Unjustly

What were you arrested for?

it suggests the father had a legal right to be in the apartment if was not charged with breaking and entering or at least trespassing. Is this a shared residence and had you locked him out at some point?

Default Re: Arrested Unjustly

Quote Quoting Cindyaiden17
    View Post
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: texas
    My sons father broke in to my apartment he beat me, beat my dog and took my son i told the police what happened and they believed him even though they saw he broke in amd i was bleeding from him hitting me i was arrested for telling the cops to send someone else because they were no help and i ended up in handcuffs i now cant see my 20 month old son and need help to fight off these false allegations i have enough proof to show i wasnt in the wrong i lost my job of the arrest and used my savings to bond out if anyone can please help me
    I don't know all the facts. I don't know what the father said happened. I don't know what the cops say happened after they got there. I don't know what crime(s) you've been charged with. I don't know all the surrounding circumstances regarding custody and visitation with your son. So there's not much I can tell you. But I do know from your post that you've been charged with a crime. That means you need to get yourself a lawyer. If you cannot afford one then find out what you need to do to apply for a public defender.

1. Sponsored Links