Default In-House Review of Medical Malpractice Cases

My question involves malpractice in the state of AZ

Why do some malpractice attorneys do in-house reviews and then send it to an expert and some don't. I am sure every attorney's office reviews the records before sending it to the expert.

Has it to with the number of staff they have/ the amount of malpractice work they do as opposed to other personal injury work.

In other words the question is if the attorney says ' in-house review favorable' what does that mean.. Am I reading too much into it..

Thanks

Default Re: In-House Review

Some firms are bigger than others and have more in-house resources. And yes you are likely reading to much into it.

Quote Quoting xyzabc
    View Post

In other words the question is if the attorney says ' in-house review favorable' what does that mean..
    It would make more sense to ask the attorney what he means by that, wouldn't it.

Quote Quoting adjusterjack
    View Post
    It would make more sense to ask the attorney what he means by that, wouldn't it.
    I would.. However after my negative experience with one attorney, I am hesitant..

If someone tells you something and you want to know why, you're far better off asking that person for an explanation than a bunch of strangers to the situation.

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    If someone tells you something and you want to know why, you're far better off asking that person for an explanation than a bunch of strangers to the situation.

Can't agree more ! Unfortunately I find that attorney's don't reply to all my emails. I realize they are busy and they are dealing with several people like me. I don't want to be a pain in the neck , sending emails every few days.. Hence this question in this forum

You will do far better getting responses by picking up the phone and dialing it, than you will by sending emails. It's much harder to ignore a phone call than an email.

1. Sponsored Links