Default Can You Use Copyrighted Material in a Video Course

Hi,

Note: I am Indian student nowadays in Finland so the laws applicable are Europe Law.
    I need advise on video courses:

- I have plan to create video courses where I teach about coding/programming using C#(Microsoft technology)
    - I would upload courses to sites for example-Udemy and I would sell those videos so videos are not free but paid
    - The courses are related with Microsoft technologies like C# courses, Certification Courses, Programming Team API, AZURE API(I am teaching these in videos)
    - I want to create courses for Certification with Objective by objective mentioned on official page of Microsoft exam page

So, I would teach each objective and use the exam objective page as my content of course

Do you see any problem or if I need any special permission from Microsoft or if you think that I am violating any rule by Microsoft?

Thanks

Default Re: Advise on Video Course

This site is US law questions only. That said C# is taught in many places that said a Google search of C# classes comes back with 31,900,000 results and on the first page only the first result is an MS link.

I can't imagine that the other 31,899,999 results are paying MS.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    This site is US law questions only. That said C# is taught in many places that said a Google search of C# classes comes back with 31,900,000 results and on the first page only the first result is an MS link.

I can't imagine that the other 31,899,999 results are paying MS.
    I think, rules for Microsoft are same. What would you suggest if I am in USA?

You aren't in the USA and the laws in India and Finland are different. I would advise you to seek legal advice in the country where you are.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    You aren't in the USA and the laws in India and Finland are different. I would advise you to seek legal advice in the country where you are.
    I have a team member in USA too. We can release from USA too, it is not problem. So, what are the rules in USA for my scenario or what would you suggest or advise?

1. Sponsored Links