Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Dental X-Rays Taken on an Epileptic Four-Year-Old Without Parental Consent

Didn't read your entire post. Dentists must make a lot of money of x-rays. I had one yell at me for asking that I not have one. Started going off about the ADA says it's required. Like I give a **** what the ADA says.

I hope you sue the sick *******.

Default Re: Dental X-Rays Taken on an Epileptic Four-Year-Old Without Parental Consent

Quote Quoting Sire
    View Post
    Didn't read your entire post. Dentists must make a lot of money of x-rays. I had one yell at me for asking that I not have one. Started going off about the ADA says it's required. Like I give a **** what the ADA says.

I hope you sue the sick *******.
    Any reason why you resurrected a two-month dormant thread to write nothing useful?

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    Any reason why you resurrected a two-month dormant thread to write nothing useful?
    They have a grudge against dentists?
    I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.......

Default Re: Dental X-Rays on an Epileptic Four-Year-Old Without Parental Consent

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Make your feelings known to the dentist that you want no further x-rays on your children without your specific authorization.

Do you have a legal question/
    My daughter has been to this office every six months since her first Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi tooth. During this dental cleaning, the hygienist took my daughter down the hall so I could stay with my son and get my teeth cleaned as well. I made sure to tell them not to put fluoride on anyone, and they listened. However, it did show up on my bill which they are now correcting. However, upon reading the explanation of benefits I see that my daughter got them, and when I called, the gentleman informed me that I would get a callback later that day. They never called! I called the next week and finally talked to someone. As I was getting my x-rays, my kids were right outside of the room. I was not informed about either of them needing to get theirs at all. The lady I spoke with could not explain why I was not asked or offered x-rays for my son, and why my daughter was taken to get hers. She did mention that they usually ask the parent and put me on hold to called the hygienist and talk to her. She then contradicted her first story and informed me that sometimes they take them without asking. I do not know what to do or if I am making a big deal out of nothing

Default Re: Dental X-Rays on an Epileptic Four-Year-Old Without Parental Consent

Quote Quoting nailiyatsi
    View Post
    My daughter has been to this office every six months since her first Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi tooth. During this dental cleaning, the hygienist took my daughter down the hall so I could stay with my son and get my teeth cleaned as well. I made sure to tell them not to put fluoride on anyone, and they listened. However, it did show up on my bill which they are now correcting. However, upon reading the explanation of benefits I see that my daughter got them, and when I called, the gentleman informed me that I would get a callback later that day. They never called! I called the next week and finally talked to someone. As I was getting my x-rays, my kids were right outside of the room. I was not informed about either of them needing to get theirs at all. The lady I spoke with could not explain why I was not asked or offered x-rays for my son, and why my daughter was taken to get hers. She did mention that they usually ask the parent and put me on hold to called the hygienist and talk to her. She then contradicted her first story and informed me that sometimes they take them without asking. I do not know what to do or if I am making a big deal out of nothing
    I do understand where you are coming from, but again, the best advice that I can give you is to not combine your appointments with your children's. That way you will be available to make sure that they don't do anything that you do not want done.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    I do understand where you are coming from, but again, the best advice that I can give you is to not combine your appointments with your children's. That way you will be available to make sure that they don't do anything that you do not want done.
    You're responding to someone who essentially block copied and pasted the original post -- which is now five months old -- and added some unintelligible gobbledygook.

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    You're responding to someone who essentially block copied and pasted the original post -- which is now five months old -- and added some unintelligible gobbledygook.
    Oh Gawd...I didn't even catch on that who posted until you said something.

Not to hijack the thread, but what is a Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi tooth?

Quote Quoting L-1
    View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, but what is a Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi tooth?
    Google it. "nailiyatsi" is pretty obviously some sort of hacker or screen name used by a bot or something blah-blah computer jargon.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2