Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Can You Make the Other Parent Communicate Through Phone Calls Instead of by App

As you all know from my posts Iíve been having problem with custodial parents since stepmother interfere with our communication. I decided that we should talk over the phone instead of text message as I know is stepmom texting and making decisions. Custodial refuses and insist on messaging for record purposes.

The judge is already aware of stepmother interfering and made it clear to custodial that she need to stop.

How likely the judge will agree that parent communication regarding our child should be via phone instead of message?

Final order is next week.

Default Re: Custodial Insist Communication Via Parenting Application I Insist on Phone Calls

Virtually zero. In fact, the judge should order you use something like My Family Wizard to communicate.

Default Re: Custodial Insist Communication Via Parenting Application I Insist on Phone Calls

With your history, the custodial parent is very smart for insisting there be a record of your bullying and attempted manipulation. I truly hope mom or step mom stumble across this board and your posts.

There is no chance whatsoever that the judge will agree that communication be by phone. None. Zip. Zero. Nada. Nyet.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    As you all know from my posts. . . .
    Speaking only for myself, you're making a big assumption.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    How likely the judge will agree that parent communication regarding our child should be via phone instead of message?
    How exactly do you expect anyone here to predict intelligently how an unknown judge in an unknown county in an unknown state will rule on something based on only a few sentences of factual information?

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    Speaking only for myself, you're making a big assumption.

How exactly do you expect anyone here to predict intelligently how an unknown judge in an unknown county in an unknown state will rule on something based on only a few sentences of factual information?
    His posting history is very familiar to most of us. So we know all of that.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    His posting history is very familiar to most of us. So we know all of that.
    From his multiple accounts where he's been banned in the past, but is allowed to make a new profile and continue to post.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    As you all know from my posts I’ve been having problem with custodial parents since stepmother interfere with our communication. I decided that we should talk over the phone instead of text message as I know is stepmom texting and making decisions. Custodial refuses and insist on messaging for record purposes.

The judge is already aware of stepmother interfering and made it clear to custodial that she need to stop.

Go back to court, ask for all communications through Family Wizard. In fact, the judge will probably order it after seeing you in court YET AGAIN over this trivial crap.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    As you all know from my posts I’ve been having problem with custodial parents since stepmother interfere with our communication. I decided that we should talk over the phone instead of text message as I know is stepmom texting and making decisions. Custodial refuses and insist on messaging for record purposes.

Unless you can PROVE that SM is interfering, you can and should expect the judge to agree with written communication.

She texted me saying “do not call me write a message or I will put an harassment order” seriously? Im calling about my child!! She cant do that

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast