My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Florida.

Situation involves a 10 y/o girl who resides with her biological mother. The biological mother and father were never married. Biological father named the child on the birth certificate but refused to sign the birth certificate. Bio father has no fixed address and has minimal contact with the child. Was assessed child support but has never paid it. Child wants to change her name, she hates her given one. Will this be a relatively simple legal transaction?