Default Caught Shoplifting And Need Help

I attempted to steal a $15 dvd after i removed it from the packing and was on the way out when a person walked by and was talking on a 2way radio and said that there was the disks in the pocket and it would be smart to put it back. I put the opened dvd back in terror and walked out buying a different item with cash. They had a lot of the dome cameras above so they might have me on tape? I am scared ****less and im 18, and i will never attempt anything stupid again-lesson learned. What can happen? i never stole, but i tampered with the product. The undercover LP guy walked by me as i was walking out but didn't say or do anything. I've never shopped there before so I don't think they know who i am, but maybe they caught my licenseplate in the parking lot? IM WORRIED, please respond.

panther10758 Guest

Default Re: Caught shoplifting-plz help

They stopped you you returned the product they let you walk out. It highly unlikely anything will happen. They did what LP call a "burn" you should be fine

Quote Quoting KenjiJ
    View Post
    I attempted to steal a $15 dvd after i removed it from the packing and was on the way out when a person walked by and was talking on a 2way radio and said that there was the disks in the pocket and it would be smart to put it back. I put the opened dvd back in terror and walked out buying a different item with cash. They had a lot of the dome cameras above so they might have me on tape? I am scared ****less and im 18, and i will never attempt anything stupid again-lesson learned. What can happen? i never stole, but i tampered with the product. The undercover LP guy walked by me as i was walking out but didn't say or do anything. I've never shopped there before so I don't think they know who i am, but maybe they caught my licenseplate in the parking lot? IM WORRIED, please respond.
    was this at wal mart? I know they are more about prevention then stops now. YOu are VERY VERY LUCKY and learn from this but nothing more is going to happen.

No it was not Walmart and i know i am lucky- after reading all of these post it was probably the worst decision of my life.

well best of luck and remember it is always cheaper to pay for the items then to get caught and you will always get caught sooner or later

1. Sponsored Links