Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Inappropriate Touching of a Patient

Unlike when you acted as a witness your lawyer is working for you. Nothing to stop the other side from bringing it up and that is why your lawyer needs to know from the outset.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Unlike when you acted as a witness your lawyer is working for you. Nothing to stop the other side from bringing it up and that is why your lawyer needs to know from the outset.
    I will if we are going to pursue the case.. My attorney is having experts review my records to look at ' causation". To be honest I am not looking at monetary benefits here out of this untoward situation. I am looking for justice because of the way I was treated when the doctor's realized that they made a mistake . I feel I am part of a medical statistic here unfortunately. But at the same time I feel hopefully this might increase awareness among'st these docs and not assume a diagnosis. I am trying to make an untoward situation into a teaching point by putting my medical history for others to review !

Get over your freakin' self. Woman like you disgust me. You do know that some people are really sexuall assauted.

What happened to you is nothing. FU!!!

Quote Quoting xyzabc
    View Post
    I will if we are going to pursue the case.. My attorney is having experts review my records to look at ' causation". To be honest I am not looking at monetary benefits here out of this untoward situation. I am looking for justice because of the way I was treated when the doctor's realized that they made a mistake . I feel I am part of a medical statistic here unfortunately. But at the same time I feel hopefully this might increase awareness among'st these docs and not assume a diagnosis. I am trying to make an untoward situation into a teaching point by putting my medical history for others to review !
    You are sick!!!

Quote Quoting Mark47n
    View Post
    I am a little surprised that no one is saying to report this as a crime. IT's sexual assault, which is a criminal matter, not a civil one, which is not to say that there couldn't be civil liability but there is definitely criminal if the issue is inappropriate touching in a sexual way.
    LOL. FU!!! I've been sexually assaulted by your definition by probably 5 woman and 2 men. Did any of them commit a crime? Of course, not!!! People like you are dangerous and ruin many good lives.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2