Default Can You Return a Car if There is an Error in the Purchase Contract

I went to used car dealer completed the application, paid $500 down got bill of sales and waited for financing banks were close because it was on a weekend. I drove the truck but want to change my mind. I eas told that i was approved. However. I was told that my name was accidentally cut off and i need to present my paystubs again. If i don't want the truck should i resubmit it again or not

Default Re: Can You Return a Car if There is an Error in the Purchase Contract

Your name was "accidentally cut off" what? If your loan was approved, who needs to see your paystubs and why? This is occurring in what U.S. state?

Unless the sale was written as being contingent on the dealer sourcing financing, your purchase is separate from the financing. Whether the financing has issues or not doesn’t change the fact you purchased a truck.

If there is spot financing and the financing fails, the buyer may have recourse. But we have been told that the financing went through, so it's not clear what "my name was accidentally cut off and i need to present my paystubs again" is about.

1. Sponsored Links