Default Mother Lost Custody to Father, Due to One Failed Ua. Wants Custody Back

I've raised my two children and couldn't ever get the dad to help. Had to move out of state with the grandmother. After almost a year, I met a guy she didn't like so she filed an ex-parte on me to keep me from moving with my kids. She knew I was taking meds that I didn't have a script for, because I had no insurance or doctor in that state, but have been prescribed them for 10 years in the state I used to live in. She used drugs as the reason for the ex-parte and I failed the UA. Next court date, The dad came and got the kids, while I was branded as negligent because I was unable to get to court and my lawyer was denied a continuance and dismissed from my case! I moved back to the state where I was and where my kids now are. I want custody back. He's just using the kids for benefits and a refund, but I know he doesn't really want them. How can I get them back when I've been branded as negligent??

Default Re: Mother Lost Custody to Father, Due to One Failed Ua. Wants Custody Back

Quote Quoting Slondon1122
    View Post
    I've raised my two children and couldn't ever get the dad to help. Had to move out of state with the grandmother. After almost a year, I met a guy she didn't like so she filed an ex-parte on me to keep me from moving with my kids. She knew I was taking meds that I didn't have a script for, because I had no insurance or doctor in that state, but have been prescribed them for 10 years in the state I used to live in. She used drugs as the reason for the ex-parte and I failed the UA. Next court date, The dad came and got the kids, while I was branded as negligent because I was unable to get to court and my lawyer was denied a continuance and dismissed from my case! I moved back to the state where I was and where my kids now are. I want custody back. He's just using the kids for benefits and a refund, but I know he doesn't really want them. How can I get them back when I've been branded as negligent??
    You are absolutely going to need a lawyer.

Why were you unable to get to court?

1. Sponsored Links