My question involves real estate located in the State of: Oklahoma

I have a judgment against an individual who owed me money and owns a residential property in state of Oklahoma. I filed the judgment with county clerk when I received the judgment. I had to renew the judgment before 5 years to keep the judgment attached to the person's property. Initially when I filed the judgment against the property I had only used their name not the legal description of the property. So the judgment order is against their name not the property. Now it is time to re-file it again before the 5 year period expires. I like to know how to word the renewal judgment form to attach the judgment against his property with legal description.

Thanks in advance