This is a little confusing so bear with me. We’ll say my birth name is “Joe Jack Jim, Jr”. On the court documents I only put “Joe Jack Jim” because my father has passed. My new name is “Joe Jack”..obviously not my name but pretty much what I did. Now I can’t amend my birth certificate because the original has “Junior” and I left that out on the court docs. So do I have to do the whole process again.. change my name back to my birth name (with Junior) and then do another change to my current name?! 😂 please help. Thank you