Default Can Medical Practitioners Enter Your Home Against Your Wishes

Can they trespass and treat you if you donít consent to anything and say itís always the first time and bring multiple medical professionals into your home so you canít deny treatment no matter what you tell them and also after you tell them they are harassing you. I have never heard of these people and when asked for names they have given me nothing. I know they canít treat me. I follow medical advice given to me from multiple doctors and never fail to do it. They have lied multiple times but say that they have been ordered in by a doctor so I cannot deny treatment by one and spam me and also they have made terroristic threats to break me if I didnít change who I was. They have electroshocked me against my will and have asked me questions over and over even though I have answered it for a different answer interrogation style. I already know this is illegal and it was confirmed by a lawyer but I didnít tell him every story they came up with not saying it was ordered by one doctor and they have lied about why theyíre here multiple times. Can they also monitor me in any way before this happened without an jurisdiction or reason when it was not the treatment ordered by my 5 different opinions prior to this that were the same treatment course I still follow. I was not informed about monitoring though I am now sure they are according to what they are saying and suspicions. This has been nothing other than sadistic torture upon my life guided as help. They also being in random people I used to know as ďtherapyĒ and embarrass and degrade me infrint if them as a result of their abuse to my being.

Default Re: Illegal

First, you tell us the name of your state.

Unless you're in an emergent situation, or already in the middle of a treatment, the doctor is under no obligation to treat you. They're free to send you away and if you don't leave, have you treated as a trespasser.

This is in MY home against MY will and Iím in PA and they are not allowed to be here and I am under going treatment that is only to see someone for an evaluation every month or so and to give me medicine by 5 doctors and taking the Medicine is the only treatment they give to me. I have not once stopped the treatment the 5 doctors have given me. I know this is illegal according to another lawyer and their story has changed multiple times so this story is that they were ordered by one doctor to spam me with doctors and medical professionals when I am within my rights to not accept any treatment when I did not consent which you can do unless court ordered or unconscious according to the law I have read.

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post

Unless you're in an emergent situation, or already in the middle of a treatment, the doctor is under no obligation to treat you. They're free to send you away and if you don't leave, have you treated as a trespasser.
    What are you saying when itís illegal for them to be here without permission if the home owner and they were informed of that.

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post

I was not in the middle of an emergency situation and had never been more fine before this started and claim they were monitoring me which they had no right to do against my will law and the home owner. They admitted it was illegal monitoring but they lie all of the time. According to what I have read it is still illegal. Can you elaborate. They have attempted to destroy my career and mind and personal relations and image and gain influence through me as a parasite in the name of some bullshit therapy when they canít force treatment on me at any time.

I had stated upoenly suspiciously thinking I was being monitored that I donít consent to anything which would make it illegal to have monitored me in the first place.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

None of this makes any sense. At all.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

They illegally enter my home. They say it’s an intervention. They have no proof of anything. I tell them they are harassing me and trespassing and I don’t consent to anything and that it’s always the first time. They bring more people in and say they’re trying to help me despite being wrong to my brain. I’m legally sane and follow medical treatment given to me by 5 doctors opinions before this which was just medicine and being seen about once a month to make sure nothing goes wrong. They gaslight me and won’t leave for days. Through the story they say that they are ordered by a doctor to treat me and bring in many medical professionals to “treat” me. They have been asking questions repeatedly (around a hundred times total) which I answered truthfully and are fishing for something. It appears to be a police interrogation. They say they are going to treat me despite me not consenting to anything. They say they are being ordered in by one doctor(this story has changed multiple times)They admit they had been monitoring me (illegally).

They try to force their opinions on me until I followed their opinion/will. I said I don’t have to I know better and it’s my right to believe what I know. They threaten to break me and modify my brain/thoughts. There is no proof they’re medical professionals as they have changed their story multiple times. They then force electroshock on me nearly 3 weeks later after nonstop harassing me without rest. I was never informed of what the treatment was for and they have lied at nearly every turn. I have papers to show I am smarter than most people in America that I have even shown them. I can write more if you want. They admit to stalking me on social media/YouTube and in general. They say I will be monitored for the rest of my life. They say it’s because I was moving to another country. They say it’s because I got an iPhone and they can’t monitor that.
    Why I think this shouldn’t happen? I know it’s illegal to monitor me 24/7 without my consent and interrogate me for a month without breaks until I break down and answer the way they want which doesn’t have to be real just an excuse to get jurisdiction to do something. This has caused me more pain than anything I have ever been through. I had never been more successful and happy before this and am competent enough to live life.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

What you're describing makes no sense. Why would someone monitor you illegally? What would be the motivation?

Why are you living with a nurse? Are you competent or does someone else make those decisions on your behalf?

Why are you submitting to these exams and treatments if they are against your wishes? Why are you not calling the police to report the trespass and assault on your person?

I can ask a million questions like this but the issue is that, eventually I have to accept the simplest solution as the most likely and the situation that you present just isn't that likely; that you're competent, have expressed that you do not consent, that a team of doctors are invading your home and shocking you and interrogating you and that your nurse is complicit (the must be, right?) and that you have chosen to bring the issue to the attention of a legal forum and not the police.

So, in the end, I still say that this makes no sense. at all. To mount such a conspiracy takes more effort that it's worth to not only effect these actions but to also conceal them so as to be able to impugn your credibility. Why bother?
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

I’m competent and their story is not evenly a reality just some story they’ve made up I’m double checking is illegal. I don’t know what the motivation is other than what they’ve admitted which was to use me to gain favor in the industry and network of people I know. I’m legally sane according to 5 doctors and am intelligent and educated. It’s surely a waste of time for you to muse this with me as a potentiality but I infact already know this is illegal from what I have studied. I’d like to ask you if you could how it would be legal for any medical professionals to monitor me 24/7 and not challenge my competency which is verified by some of the best healthcare in the US. Thank you good sir. I am musing that I might just drop this whole issue if they leave and have contemplated how stupid it was before. Like a cruel joke I get at the end. Hilariously I would get money out of them though for wasting my time. If you were my lawyer I’d make you rich LMAO I serve Jesus not money; I’d give you over half.

What previous doctors said and ordered is irrelevant. What matters is the doctor that ordered this treatment. What type of treatment in your home do they do ? Have you discussed this with the doctor that ordered it ?

It sounds like the problems you have are distorting your perception of reality in your views of this. Are law enforcement officers with these people? If not, you do not have to let them in the door.

For starters, you didn't ask a question, so I'm unsure what the purpose of your post is.

Additionally, if someone did something then that person obviously can do it. Whether the thing is legal is a completely different inquiry.

Quote Quoting Contact1
    View Post
    Can they trespass and treat you if you donít consent to anything
    Who are "they"? What does "trespass . . . you" mean? Treat you for what?

Quote Quoting Contact1
    View Post
    Can they . . . say itís always the first time
    Other than persons who are incapable of speech, anyone can say this.

Quote Quoting Contact1
    View Post
    Can they . . . bring multiple medical professionals into your home so you canít deny treatment no matter what you tell them
    Why would "bring[ing] multiple medical professionals into your home" prevent you from "deny[ing] treatment"?

And again, who are "they" that are doing all of these things, and why are "they" doing them?

Quote Quoting Contact1
    View Post
    I have never heard of these people and when asked for names they have given me nothing.
    Are you saying that a bunch of random people, including "multiple medical professionals," simply showed up at your home one day, entered the home without your permission and "treated" you in some way for something? What is it that they "treated" you for and what treatment did they administer?

Quote Quoting Contact1
    View Post
    I know they canít treat me.
    And yet, according to you, "they" did treat you. If that's true, then your statement that "the can't treat" you is necessarily false.

I'm only less than two lines into 7+ line post, and already your "story" makes zero sense. If you have legal questions for us, I suggest you make some attempt to tell a coherent story. Here's an example of coherent storytelling: "On January 23, 2019, three men knocked on the door of my house. When I answered the door, they forced their way in and restrained me and injected me with a substance that made me feel woozy." Get the idea? Be concise. Be clear about who's doing what? Avoid pronouns without clear antecedents. In other words, stuff that you were taught in elementary school. Also be clear about what your question is or what your purpose is in posting here.

I am a medical professional and can perhaps shed some light on this. The simple answer is yes. You don't have to let them into your home and allow them to treat you. You have the right to refuse as a patient. Now with that said there may be repercussions to your actions. For example, if your under court order to have these treatments then you can go to jail for not complying. In some situations in a mental hospital for example if your endangering yourself or others and refuse to take a medication, the staff can hold you down and force you take a medication LEGALLY. Thats an extreme example. Since your living in your home then I'm assuming your not a danger to yourself or to society so there is no need for forceful medicine. You have given us no diagnosis so that tells me you got something to hide or don't want to share. My guess is its some sort of mental health issue but it doesn't matter.

hope that helps. good luck

1. Sponsored Links