Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Easement. Law

Well, what supersedes it ? Did you care to check or is this just a slap down?

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...en&as_sdt=4,23

My point is the laws have changed. Michigan did two things that probably changed any current decisions.

1. They abandoned many older laws
    2. They changed the process and actions regarding tax forclosure

im not trying to argue with you. I don’t have the time at the moment to dedicate research to this. I was trying to give you a heads up suggesting current law and decisions are likely to be different than older decisions.

Fair enough.

It does seem that some has changed in the new statute. But without the details of the grant, we are at a dead end.

Section 211.78k (5) (e)

(e) That all existing recorded and unrecorded interests in that property are extinguished, except a visible or recorded easement or right-of-way, private deed restrictions, interests of a lessee or an assignee of an interest of a lessee under a recorded oil or gas lease, interests in oil or gas in that property that are owned by a person other than the owner of the surface that have been preserved as provided in section 1(3) of 1963 PA 42, MCL 554.291, interests in property assessable as personal property under section 8(g), or restrictions or other governmental interests imposed pursuant to the natural resources and environmental protection act, 1994 PA 451, MCL 324.101 to 324.90106, if all forfeited delinquent taxes, interest, penalties, and fees are not paid on or before the March 31 immediately succeeding the entry of a judgment foreclosing the property under this section, or in a contested case within 21 days of the entry of a judgment foreclosing the property under this section.
    http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(qu3...me=mcl-211-78k

The only thing i have seen regarding the easement, is on this survey i was given. It discribes their property. It says "along with an easement for ingress and egrass." And that's it. I went to county register of deeds and they printed a copy of their deed. It says nothing about an easement. Next i want to talk to twp office and neighbor who land i will be crossing.

You may have to do a full title search in order to find the easement, as it may not be in her deed.

Don't mean to sound stupid. How do i add a picture to my post ??

It depends where the picture is stored. I don’t think you can do it directly from your own files. Generally users use Dropbox or other image hosting sites and link to that

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ogNrdrMpYMgB8Ncm7.
    Hoping that thia link shows my neighbors drive going over back corner of my property.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2