Threaded View

Default Cam Model Banned from Working Through a Website

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Quebec Canada
    Looking for some legal help for a friend of mine she was a cam model on Imlive and got banned for a reason that is not valid I think they banned her because she was reporting pedophiles on that site and nothing was being done also reporting guys harassing here and trying to get her to do things she was not comfortable with and nothing was done to the guys and there accounts were not banned, they are also pressuring her to become an adult host I think is another reason for the ban as she has stated they are pressuring all the girls in the none adult area to become adult hosts , I would like to get an attorney to write a legal letter for me to send to them to complain about this and try and get the model reinstated, she is really a good friend and I care about her and she is going through a hard time right now.

1. Sponsored Links