Default Cam Model Banned from Working Through a Website

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Quebec Canada
    Looking for some legal help for a friend of mine she was a cam model on Imlive and got banned for a reason that is not valid I think they banned her because she was reporting pedophiles on that site and nothing was being done also reporting guys harassing here and trying to get her to do things she was not comfortable with and nothing was done to the guys and there accounts were not banned, they are also pressuring her to become an adult host I think is another reason for the ban as she has stated they are pressuring all the girls in the none adult area to become adult hosts , I would like to get an attorney to write a legal letter for me to send to them to complain about this and try and get the model reinstated, she is really a good friend and I care about her and she is going through a hard time right now.

Default Re: Looking for Some Legal Help for a Friend of Mine She Was a Cam Model

This site only handles US law. Your Canadian girlfriend and a website based in Andorra are way outside the scope of this forum.

Default Re: Looking for Some Legal Help for a Friend of Mine She Was a Cam Model

We do not handle Canadian law here, only US Law.

no i am just looking for a lawyer to write a letter for me that i will be sending to the them not her, so the letter will be from me to them addressing the issues she has told me about there site.

You didn't ask a question, so I'm uncertain what the purpose of your post is.

Quote Quoting widowmaker
    View Post
    I would like to get an attorney to write a legal letter for me to send to them to complain about this and try and get the model reinstated
    You're free to write all the letters you want and to pay attorneys to write those letters for you. Why you would want an attorney to write a letter for you to send is, however, beyond me. If you want the letter to contain some sort of legal argument why this person should be "reinstated," the letter would have far greater impact coming from an attorney. That being said, it is a virtual certainty that the owner of the site in question has absolute discretion to ban or permit whomever it sees fit.

Quote Quoting widowmaker
    View Post
    she is really a good friend and I care about her and she is going through a hard time right now and needs the money
    If "cam model" means what I think it means, does she have no skills other than taking her clothes off? I think the money you might pay a lawyer to write a letter would be better spent by sending it to your friend.

No she is a good person in a tough situation and doesn't know what to do and i want to help her she is a none adult host so she does not take her clothes off and yes i am thinking coming from a lawyer would give it more power and effectiveness, I no this from being military law enforcement and i am currently working law enforcement
    how about some help Ladies or Gentleman for a retired navy vet ).

They are also still advertising her when you do a web search but she is no longer on there site.

You would still need an attorney familiar with, and licensed to practice to be safe, in the jurisdictions in question.

Quote Quoting widowmaker
    View Post
    No she is a good person in a tough situation and doesn't know what to do and i want to help her she is a none adult host so she does not take her clothes off
    I'm not sure what the first word of this sentence is intended to be. In the last sentence of my prior response, I asked whether or not she has "skills other than taking her clothes off." Was "no" intended as a response to that question?

I have no idea what "a none adult host" might be.

In any event, this person obviously needs to find something else to do to earn money. She doesn't have any legal entitlement to be "a none adult host" at all, much less for the particular site you mentioned. You're free to try and find an attorney familiar with the law governing this woman's relationship with the site, but your money would be better spent helping her find a real job.

Okay peeps, here's the deal...

...this is an age old scam. The women on these sites pretend to befriend men who view their profiles and lead them on. They email, write, call etc. They give them all sorts of bs stories in order to get the fooled men into sending them money. If the OP really knew his friend (face to face) he would be telling her to forget about that website and to join another. He is another man that has "met" this woman from the internet and she is beginning to sink her hooks into him.

Advice for the OP:

Wise up, tell your "friend" to work at McDonald's.
    Learn the difference between "their" and "there".
    Learn to use periods.

have to agree it sounds like OP is getting scammed.

1. Sponsored Links