A disabled child continuously received CDB from age 17 to 40 on his fathers account. Child got married at age 40 and lost his CDB. Child got divorced after six years. Child has never worked because of his lifelong disability. Can the child (disabled at age 17) now receive CDB on his retired mother's account?