Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Default Re: You Don't Need a Drivers License to Travel on Public Roadway

When your arguments fail, try name calling, that always convinces people.

God bless the ignore list.

Quote Quoting jhceres
    View Post
    My conclusion is that you people that defend the government when it violates the rights of the people by imposing fees for something that is god given such as traveling from one place to another , thats just one of hundreds of examples of overreaching government , you people that defend these actions must work for some government agency or a state agency , its fun to see how worked up you people get when people start to expose you for what you really are, almost extinct!
    When you resort to replies like this, it tells me you have no good argument in reply to what I've laid out. I'm not working for any government agency, federal, state, or local. If there was a good argument to make that licenses weren't required, I and other lawyers would rush to make that case. We'd make lots of money and the states would end up stopping the requirement for driver's licenses. That hasn't happened, which should be a big tip off to you that the arguments are bogus. It's not like these arguments are new, I first saw them 30 years ago. So the reason why, after 30+ years, that there hasn't been that change comes down to the fact that your arguments do not work.

I've seen myself people try to use them in court, and every time the courts shut them down citing the same case law and other similar cases that I have given you. If you want to just accept what some ex cop wrote up as being true without truly doing the research yourself and taking the time to understand what the cases really say then you can expect when you trot out those arguments after being cited for driving without a license that the court will reject the argument and you'll have to suffer the punishment the court hands out. Wanting to believe something is true should not blind you to what the law really is. Sadly, I've others before you who also wanted to believe it so badly that they ignored what good lawyers told them the law actually said. And by ignoring that good advice lead them to bad outcomes. One guy kept at it even after the courts had ruled against him and told him he was wrong. The second round did not go well at all. After spending time in prison, he was left to get around the county on a bicycle because he still refused to get a license but at least understood that he'd go back to prison if if he drove a car — and he decided he wanted to stay out of prison. At least on the positive side for him, the bike was a lot cheaper and got him a lot of exercise.

That is funny.

By the way, the latest Sovereign Citizen nonsense to hit the news: https://www.gazettetimes.com/news/lo...me-top-story-1

Can be summed up by the judge's disposition in the matter: “This court does not recognize the legal gibberish you are putting forward."

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post
    By the way, the latest Sovereign Citizen nonsense to hit the news: https://www.gazettetimes.com/news/lo...me-top-story-1

Can be summed up by the judge's disposition in the matter: “This court does not recognize the legal gibberish you are putting forward."
    That poor defense attorney who got stuck with her as a client.

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post

OMG what an utter lunatic.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    That poor defense attorney who got stuck with her as a client.

Not to worry she refused counsel.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Not to worry she refused counsel.
    But someone got stuck as her stand-by to "advise" her.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast