Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: DNA Results Are in

And as I also told you months ago, you'd still be divorced in this country no matter what.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    I appealed the divorce and my appeal was deny. Funny is that it was at the state her wife is from. She definitely bought the judges.

Another thing my ex posted online the results so mutual friends see it and show I lied. I told her to stop posting my name online or I would take her to court. She replied by saying she can sue me for defamation perjury and fraud for the appeal. But she is not because she wants me to leave her alone. And that she wont sue me for child support violation and that my circus is done. Seriously? She posted my personal info online
    and your point? It generally is not unlawful to post your personal info online. Most, if not all, of what she posted is available through various public information sites.

If you want your life to be better and your son's life to be better than do the following things:

Use My Family Wizard to communicate with your ex wife about your child.
    Show up on time to pick up your son for your visitation and return him on time.
    Pay your child support in full and on time.
    Otherwise, leave your ex wife alone.

Get over yourself and your ego and realize that you are not in control of the situation and never will be in control. The court orders control and you must obey them.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    My question involves a child custody case from the State of: NYC

I Picked the results yesterday. The results came back negative. I never though to be happy for getting a zero. I told her not to talk to me ever again, for interfering with my child conversation. Unfortunately I have to deal with her all my life because we do have one child, I wish I never met her.
    Cool story. Do you have a question?

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    Raise your hand if you're not surprised.

*looks around at sea of waving hands
    I half expected Back to claim the child is his.

She posted on social media the results what I owe in child support that I harrased her to meet in person before enforcing my parental responsibilities and the divorce appeal that was deny so that mutual friends see it. Seriously? You guys still believe Im the bad one?

You DID do all that! Why shouldn't she post it? If you are embarrassed by your behavior, then don't act like an idiot.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    You guys still believe Im the bad one?
    Yes, I do.

One can only imagine what you have let others know about the situation in real life.

EDIT: And why are you friends with her on FaceBook? I'm sure she unfriended you long ago.

You posted it all here! If her posting it makes her "the bad one" what does you posting everything here make you? (Yes, I still think you're "the bad one". Posting on social media is small potatoes compared to what you've done)

If you would:
    1.) Quit harassing her to meet with you in person
    2.) Pay your child support
    3.) Follow the court orders regarding communication
    4.) Pick up and drop off your child as per the order

she wouldn't have anything to post about, would she?

Mutual friends sent me her postings. according to her she wants everyone to know the truth because based on her I lied. But shes doing it to make me look bad

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast