Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default The Custodial Parent is Not Following the Court's Order for Phone Access

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: NYC

Custodial is again interfering with phone conversation with my child. We spent two months talking via whatsapp now he calling me from a new number and she says to use skype if I want to see him via camera and I dont use that. Plus, this new number seems to
    Be from an app and I can barely listen to my child.

Custodial said she wont allow him to use her number because my
    Child saw on my phone pictures of her little child and stepmom.

Im going to court tomorrow to file a motion for failure to obey phone calls. The judge ordered phone calls through her phone no someone else.

I dont understand her insistence on making things impossible for me. You guys think im still the bad one?

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Default Re: Custodial is Again Interfering with Phonecalls. Filing a Motion for Failure to Ob

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post

Custodial is again interfering with phone conversation with my child. We spent two months talking via whatsapp now he calling me from a new number and she says to use skype if I want to see him via camera and I dont use that. Plus, this new number seems to

Im going to court tomorrow to file a motion for failure to obey phone calls. The judge ordered phone calls through her phone no someone else.

I dont understand her insistence on making things impossible for me. You guys think im still the bad one?
    Yes.

Yes, you're still the problem. You don't flex when it's reasonable yet expect others to flex when it's not. You make things impossible for her yet expect grace. You. Are. The. Problem. From all of your descriptions and interminable posts you demonstrate that you're thickheaded at best a complete pillock at worst.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Default Re: Custodial is Again Interfering with Phonecalls. Filing a Motion for Failure to Ob

She’s interfering with phonecalls and Im filing a motion. Things would look very bad for her at court.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    She’s interfering with phonecalls and Im filing a motion. Things would look very bad for her at court.
    Nope, I don't think that anything will look bad for her at court at all. You are the one who looks bad.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    You guys think im still the bad one?
    I don't know you from Adam and therefore have no opinion whatsoever, except that your post was a rather significant waste of time for this to be the only question asked.

I filed the motion for violation of custody order. She’s interfering with my child and I phone conversation. Her excuse is that via whatsapp Im asking her to meet in person. Seriously?

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post

If she's allowing you to talk to the kid then how is she interrupting calls?

Why do you have pictures of your ex's child and her wife?

How is she failing to obey allowing phone calls?

Did you get the DNA test done? Did you get some mental help too?

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    I filed the motion for violation of custody order. She’s interfering with my child and I phone conversation. Her excuse is that via whatsapp Im asking her to meet in person. Seriously?
    Seriously you need to back off. She is not violating anything or stopping you from contact. You're the creeper who has pictures of her kid and her wife on your phone. It's too bad she can't get a protection order against you.

Quote Quoting qwaspolk69
    View Post
    You're the creeper who has pictures of her kid and her wife on your phone. It's too bad she can't get a protection order against you.
    Too bad she couldn't have gotten a pic of that and then headed straight to court for a protection order. After all of OP's other crap plus that, I could see a judge not liking it at all.

She can get my child a new number and use whatsapp. Why is that so difficult?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast