My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: NY
A license in NY will be revoked in thirty days for six months, due to multiple traffic violations on different occasions. A NY restricted use license was approved. This license had a NY impaired driving infraction (.07) five years ago, paid, settled and closed. This license is up for renewal in eight years. This license now is moving out of state to NJ or PA before revocation takes effect and will stay out of state for the revocation period then come back to NY.
If the new state issues a license:
- will the new state be informed by the old state, NY, through NDR of the revocation; if so, then when
- is any state more beneficial than another
- can other conflicts come up with DMV / such as new vehicle titling or registrations
- are there issues with driving in NY (the old state) with the new license from NJ or PA
- during a NY/NYC traffic stop will, if presenting the new license, will they be able to see the history/revocation of the old license (without providing SS#)