Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: How are Retroactive TTD Benefit Calculated

Quote Quoting Fallguy
    View Post
    You mean the qme that retired? I’m a little lost. I’m sure he’s not going to cross examine.

I was just recently evaluated by a second qme. His report hasn’t been sent yet. I only saw the return to work voucher. The IC provided sent me an email so I’m not sure where they got it from.

Or do you mean the IC can object to it and request another panel? If this is an option, doesn’t it just make the qme process pointless?

I don’t know what the report will say but I don’t want to throw it out. Unless he somehow changes his mind and write a report that the IC wants to see. I’m not sure he will care about their advocacy letter or threats because he was very thorough. I think it was over an hour. He measured everything 2-3 times. Unlike the first qme where I was there for 10-15 minutes. He never measured anything because his arm was in a sling.
    You have written at least once either here or elsewhere that the 1st QME died. But even if he retired he may not be available the be cross-examined.

That is enough questions about QMEs until you have read and understand what is in the link I provided.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    You have written at least once either here or elsewhere that the 1st QME died. But even if he retired he may not be available the be cross-examined.

That is enough questions about QMEs until you have read and understand what is in the link I provided.
    Died? No, I said he disappeared. But he doesnít practice anymore. Still owns the it though. Maybe when my claim is over with, he can practice again. Iím not sure.

Ok, Iíll read it. I might have more questions but Iíll give it a go.

Quote Quoting Fallguy
    View Post
    Maybe when my claim is over with, he can practice again.
    Just keep showing your ignorance. You really think a doctor gave up his practice to not have to deal with you? While I would understand such a move I have no doubt that is not what happened.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Just keep showing your ignorance. You really think a doctor gave up his practice to not have to deal with you? While I would understand such a move I have no doubt that is not what happened.
    No, why would I think that? Iím saying itís a very nice practice. He worked with a broken arm, so Iím sure he loved his job. I know a lot of people who retired but didnít like to stay home. I know my dad didnít like to stay home because it made him feel sick.

I was wondering when you were going to say something negative today. I was a bit worried.

With that being said I read it and to my surprise, I only have one or two questions.

I have a question about the 20 day rule. It says the party that did wronged party can rescheduled but Neither one of rescheduled them his report should be good. They submitted it with less then ten days from appointment date.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post

Happy thanksgiving!!!í

I had some time to finally review the medical records that was sent to the qme. I noticed it was dated as 20 days before my appointment but Iíve only received it the week before my appointment.
    I feel like their strategy is altering dates in their favor. I want to believe that Iím only being picked on because I was just unlucky but Iím not so sure.

Can you help me with this question Mr Payrolguy?

We know that my claim is accepted but the IC is using termination for cause to deny ttd benefits. Since everyone agrees that that has nothing to do with ttd benefits, what steps do I need to take get ttd benefits started? Do I have to wait until my next hearing for the judge to decide or can I write s demand letter to IC?

Thanks to n advance, have a happy thanksgiving

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Not a d^%% thing.
    Correct me if Iím wrong but isnít this insurance fraud on the employers part? I was always curious why they paid me for those two days. HR never returned my calls or email so I went to see why they never called. I didnít work and I was only there to take my doctors note to the manager.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3