Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Objecting to a QME Report Based on Medical Records

My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: ca

I objected to non-medical records that the insurance carrier wanted to send. A few days later, they sent the new package and they included more non-medical records than the first package. I sent an email to all parties that I did not want to object anymore and I am fine with the non-medical record. Can the insurance carrier use my first objection to throw out the qme report?

Default Re: QME Report

Quote Quoting Fallguy
    View Post
    I objected to non-medical records that the insurance carrier wanted to send.
    Send to whom?

Quote Quoting Fallguy
    View Post
    I objected to non-medical records that the insurance carrier wanted to send.
    Who are "they"? To whom did "they" send this "package," and what did the "package" contain?

Quote Quoting Fallguy
    View Post
    Can the insurance carrier use my first objection to throw out the qme report?
    I can't even conceive why you think a workers' comp carrier might "throw out" any document relating to a pending workers' comp matter. It's also not clear what your objection to the carrier's desire to send non-medical records to some unstated person(s) might have to do with "throwing out" a medical record.

The attorney for the insurance carrier sent medical and non-medical records to the qualified medical evaluator.

I had originally objected to the non-medical records that their attorney wanted to send. They sent a different package that included more non-medical record so I decided that I no longer wish to object.

Nothing is going to be THROWN OUT.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Nothing is going to be THROWN OUT.
    Thatís reassuring. I read on another post that the injured worker had to reschedule the appointment so I was just being cautious. Iíve already been to my appointment so itís a different scenario.

Quote Quoting Fallguy
    View Post
    That’s reassuring. I read on another post that the injured worker had to reschedule the appointment so I was just being cautious. I’ve already been to my appointment so it’s a different scenario.
    I didn't say you weren't going to have to go to another appointment. I said nothing was going to be thrown out.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    I didn't say you weren't going to have to go to another appointment. I said nothing was going to be thrown out.
    I understand. I can keep going as long as they can pay for it. All the medical are available and non-medical are available for the any qme to review.

Thatís the reason I didnít want to object anymore. I saved four to six months or more.

Default Re: Objecting to a QME Report Based on Medical Records

I received the qme supplemental report today and the he did not find anything in the sub-Rosa video that says I can do my previous job.

Have I heard the last of this video? Iíve was hoping they would send it so that I no longer need to hear about it anymore.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Quote Quoting Fallguy
    View Post
    I received the qme supplemental report today and the he did not find anything in the sub-Rosa video that says I can do my previous job.

Have I heard the last of this video? I’ve was hoping they would send it so that I no longer need to hear about it anymore.
    Only the shadow knows...
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

No one wants to touch my claim. I met one last week. He really wanted to take it but his boss said no.

I noticed that every time I went to I&A and ask them for a judicial complaint form, the judge tone gets louder and louder.

I’m sorry payrolguy but I can’t give up. My claim is accepted and I’m finally getting some treatment. There’s substantial medical evidence to support my injury.

The insurance carrier agrees with the qme.

I’m just fighting against the judge. The judge and both defense attorneys all graduated from the same schools and have known each other for years. The first attorney was for dismissed and the judge has been going out of his way to deny my claim entirely.

I can’t even file a complaint because they will just give it to him. A couple of weeks ago, I had comment on here or another forum that I’ll nevr see the court transcripts. I was advised that I can pay the court reporter and it can be available sooner.
    Thebcourt reporter originally said it will take one week. I went last week and she said it will be ready when she gets to it. I explain my situation with I&A and that it’s important to get the transcript.
    I called yesterday and my case is consider a special case and the judge is proofreading the transcript. They told me I will get it when he’s done. They won’t let me pay for it either.

I hear it’s rare to have a court reporter during msc hearings and I don’t know if the judge is normally the person to proof read transcripts but the judge who is always too busy to give me a sec, is proofreading transcript.

I need an attorney that’s not in my town. That way he/she don’t have to work with the judge daily.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast