Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Objecting to a QME Report Based on Medical Records

Without a lawyer, you might as well give up. I am 99.9% sure everything you just wrote is wrong in one way or another.

Quote Quoting Fallguy
    View Post
    I need an attorney that’s not in my town. That way he/she don’t have to work with the judge daily.
    Have your tried contacting attorneys outside your town?

He said he tried them up to hours away.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    It is a reference to an old TV show.

Get a WC lawyer or give it up.
    Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    Have your tried contacting attorneys outside your town?
    Yes, they wonít make the drive to litigate ttd. Most of them said they will take it after trial or if they take the case, they want to take it off calendar.

I donít have any support to wait until Iím mmi. I just red the supplemental report and it feels like itís gonna be a while before he gives a rating.

To be honest, Iím not sure why Iím going to trial because the qme report says arose out of the course of employment.

There is something either you aren't telling us or you don't know about why the WC lawyers won't take your case. They simply don't work that way.

There is nothing you are going to find on the internet on a legal forum that is going to help you at this point.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    There is something either you aren't telling us or you don't know about why the WC lawyers won't take your case. They simply don't work that way.

There is nothing you are going to find on the internet on a legal forum that is going to help you at this point.
    Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post

Do attorneys get a percentage of the ttd if I donít close my claim? There was one that told me if I want the ttd then thereís not much for ppd. This was before I got a new qme. The first qme retired and I just realize that he rated me at 0.
    He said that report is bad and he can get a new panel but he said thereís no guarantee the new panel will be any better since I am not a potential surgery claimant.
    There are several that will do it but only if they can take the trial off calendar. I tell everyone clearly my situation so that may be why some wonít take it. Iím sure they worry that I will be a client that will call their office every other day.
    The last one told me that Iím doing good and I could probably do it on my own. I told him I donít know anything and Iíve already got on the judge bad side because I spent 4 hours at the expedited hearing. I had a million questions for him there and he had a rebuttal for every one of them.
    I might sound crazy but I get a feeling that everyone knows that Iím being set up for failure. Everyone at the board knows me. There was an attorney that wasnít there but he knew the judge threw me out at the second hearing. I know thereís gossip like all places of employment and I have better luck finding a needle in a haystack then I would trying to find proof that the my case is being discuss among judges and attorneys.

If by "take the trial off the calender" means that the they want to change the trial date that is likely so they can work your case in full. If you are demanding that they keep a certain trial date before they have even taken your case then that may well be why you are having problems finding a lawyer. Hire a lawyer and let them do their job.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    If by "take the trial off the calender" means that the they want to change the trial date that is likely so they can work your case in full. If you are demanding that they keep a certain trial date before they have even taken your case then that may well be why you are having problems finding a lawyer. Hire a lawyer and let them do their job.
    Iím not demanding a specific date but Iím am telling them I wait until settlement. I tell them Iím open to settling if itís reasonable. I prefer to settle and keep my sanity.

Iím not mmi and if I am understanding the report correctly, it wonít be anytime soon. He is reserving his rating until he sees that he has all those reports.

I would post the report but it has some personal information on it.

Is emg the same as mri?

No, an EMG and an MRI are two different tests.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    Iím not even sure if this report will be of any use. This judge is trying to deny my claim entirely.

What does bifurcate mean? It sounds like I canít use my evidence. Iím having a hard time understanding why the judge said the trial is for ttd matter and it wonít effect my claim. Later that afternoon, he told me if I lose at the trial, Iíll lose my claim entirely.
    There was a court reporter there but the judge is proofreading it.I&A told me that I will get a copy when heís done.

My trial is to determine if I was terminated for cause. Threshold issues of validity of termination may be bifurcated. Iím not sure what the means

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2