Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: My Ex Spouse Lawyer Talking to My Lawyer. This is Good Practice

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    They sent my son to come to them. Stepmom told me “come, Don’t you want to speak with her, talk to her” Her lawyer is supposed to be representing her. How is he telling mine that the divorced is fraud because we didn’t divorce here and she should get a divorce here.
    Again, nothing is going to get through to you. You hear what you want to hear and you are beyond help. Speak to your lawyer and stop speaking to your ex wife.

Quote Quoting PMMH
    View Post
    Again, nothing is going to get through to you. You hear what you want to hear and you are beyond help. Speak to your lawyer and stop speaking to your ex wife.
    She speaking to me. I told her to get a life and worry about her wife and leave me alone. She has no saying telling me that Im a miserable obssesed person and to leave her family alone. Thats not her family thats my child!

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    She speaking to me. I told her to get a life and worry about her wife and leave me alone. She has no saying telling me that Im a miserable obssesed person and to leave her family alone. Thats not her family thats my child!
    I think we all agree with her. Only speak to your attorney.

Judged said that I have to serve stepmother for the dna. My lawyer said that my divorce is a fraud and theres no reason to serve her but judged said that as of today “my ex and step mom are legally married and considered the legal parents”.

If wife comes that day and she agrees to a dna can it be done? Of course I cannot challenge paternity on a woman because dna would come back as zero.

But what are my chances of getting a dna if she has to first disestablished paternity in order for me to proceed with dna?

They want a dna to make me stop from “harrasing” them. But she has to disestablished paternity before proceeding with a dna. Isnt?

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    Your wife is correct. She is a strong woman. She and her spouse need to move to a place far away where you cannot find them. You do not care about anyone but yourself. Your son would be better off not having to deal with you. When he becomes an adult. It would be up to him if he wants to allow you and your crazyness into his life. If the child stays where you can disrupt him life. When he turns 18 be prepared for him not wanting to have anything to do with you.

Children are not possessions. You are treating your son like a possession. You need extensive psychiatric help. Hopefully the judge will order you to get help and to make progress. If you do not you cannot see your child. End of story

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2