Default How to Fill Out an Application for a Restraining Order

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: CA

"in the above-entitled action hereby appeals to the Appellate Division of the Superior Court
    of California, County of Sacramento, from the"
    <blank lines here, what goes here?>

I'm guessing it something like, "Restraining Orders Division of the Superior Court of California." But I don't know, and nothing makes it clear to me. It's all nonsense to me.

Thanks.

Default Re: What Am I Supposed to Put on These Blank Lines for a Restraining Order Appeal Cv-

You are appealing a court’s ruling/decision/order to the court of appeals. They want to know what court the ruling/order/decision came from

Default Re: What Am I Supposed to Put on These Blank Lines for a Restraining Order Appeal Cv-

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    You are appealing a courtís ruling/decision/order to the court of appeals. They want to know what court the ruling/order/decision came from
    So my guess is right?

Quote Quoting twindle
    View Post
    My question involves restraining orders in the State of: CA

"in the above-entitled action hereby appeals to the Appellate Division of the Superior Court
    of California, County of Sacramento, from the"
    <blank lines here, what goes here?>

I'm guessing it something like, "Restraining Orders Division of the Superior Court of California." But I don't know, and nothing makes it clear to me. It's all nonsense to me.

Thanks.
    There is no "Restraining Order Division". Any Superior Court Judge can grant a RO, there is no special division of the Courts that are assigned to hear RO requests/Petitions.

The order you are appealing (the actual written order) should have a header that states what court it is from. That is what you want.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    The order you are appealing (the actual written order) should have a header that states what court it is from. That is what you want.
    Thanks.

1. Sponsored Links