Quote Quoting The working Bee
View Post
do i not have the right to call a night after to claim an accident to other driver's insurance company?
I'm not sure I understand the question. You DID make the call.

View Post
if i take this to a auto accident lawyer, what are the chances reopening this closed claim?
That's up to the other driver's insurer.

View Post
my left shoulder, left hip and right knee is in pain, can this be enough reason to reopen the case if i hired a lawyer?
Huh? If you were injured, you need to seek medical treatment, and I can't conceive why you were posting on an internet message board when you should have been seeking medical treatment.

Here's how this works: If the other driver's insurer isn't going to investigate your claim, there are two affirmative things you can do. First, you can complain to your state's department of insurance. Second, you can sue the other driver. The other driver's insurer has a duty to the other driver to retain legal counsel to defend the other driver and, if reasonably possible, to try and settle the claim within policy limits. You can, of course, also get the damage to your car fixed by your own insurer (assuming you carried collision coverage), and your medical bills should be covered by your personal medical insurer. You may have a deductible and/or co-pays, and you can seek to recover those from the other driver (and, indeed, your own auto insurer will try to recover your deductible for you).

View Post
i only have liability on insurance

View Post
im afraid that verdict will come out to be both at fault, and im gonna need to fix it on my own. if i hire a lawyer, would it be a smoother sail for me? any opinions?
A lawyer may make things easier for you, but your lawyer can only work with the facts as they are. A lawyer can't change the facts, and nothing is certain in litigation.