My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California

My husbands ex sent him the fl 150 to fill out but on the fl 396, she didnít write where we are supposed to send it. Iíve read send it to court and Iíve read to send it to her. Can someone tell me the correct answer or how I can find the correct answer. Thank you.

Meant to say a FL-150. Not Florida.