Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Conflict Between Son and Possible Therapist

You might contact the therapist prior to the next session and tell him what you son saw (or claims to have seen). I suggest you approach it in a manner that the therapist didn’t intend to show the photo to your son but now that he has seen it, maybe it should be addressed.

A message directly to the therapist I would give it: I don’t care if you have pictures like that on your phone BUT if you are going to use your phone for session work, either remove such material or find a way to lock it out so nobody can so easily or accidentally see such materials.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    A message directly to the therapist I would give it: I don’t care if you have pictures like that on your phone BUT if you are going to use your phone for session work, either remove such material or find a way to lock it out so nobody can so easily or accidentally see such materials.
    I will certainly relay that message to him. Can't really imagine how he must feel, but I'd imagine this put the fear of god within him. Now if I could only get my kid to have that same fear.

Quote Quoting Federalolive
    View Post
    Not yet, he called and left a message about 4 hours after the session wanting to see what time I might be available to talk to me about the session, but I haven't called him back as of yet.

I will certainly relay that message to him. Can't really imagine how he must feel, but I'd imagine this put the fear of god within him. Now if I could only get my kid to have that same fear.
    Good luck and let us know how you make out.
    I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.......

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2